- You are legally responsible for any logos, names, slogans, designs, labels you are asking us to put on the merchandise; therefore, by ordering logoed merchandise from us, you agree that you either own them or are allowed by relevant trademark holders to use them, and that you will pay for the merchandise and any associated costs if it is deemed as counterfeit and abandoned by customs.
- Delivery is estimated based normal UPS transit and customs clearance time, we are not responsible for customs delays or holds for physical check, though this rarely happens.
- Allow 3% overruns/underuns
- Before placing your order, please make sure your personalized order is complete and without errors.
- All orders are processed as they are received. We are not responsible for any incorrect specifications (please refer to technical terms and descriptions on our website), names, web addresses, or slogans.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be returned except for our errors or defects in workmanship.
- Customer agrees to pay 100% of total order value in case of cancellation.
- Depending on order processing stage, changes can be accommodated but can be subject to 50% of order value.
How To Order:
There are 2 ways to order shirts or caps from us. You can either download our PO form on the below link or you can use your
own form. If you use your form, please use this check list to make sure you have all the specifics for us.
- For caps, we need these specifics: 1) style name or number; 2) colors (including crown, bill, sandwich, trim or any area relevant to your chosen style); 3) cap structure (unstructured, unstructured or lightly-structured); 4) profile (mid or low), 5)type and color of fastener; and 6/color of eyelets and button.
- As for shirts, we need: 1) style number; 2)sizes; 3) color(s); and quantity